1. Deposit the remaining $347.29 needed into the Emergency Fund. Check!
2. Put $500 into the rent account to start paying back the loan. 313/500
3. Spend the vacation money we have taken out, and to spend it without regret or guilt. Check!
4. Put any leftovers from vacation into rent account. No leftovers to add. :(
5. To earn $500 total from all side gigs. Check!
6. Draft some blog posts and see if they will actually post while I am away on vacation. Check!
4 out of 6 isn't bad, I guess.
- $75 for the pager; this will pay up the account until June 1/12
- Continue making small-ish deposits to Emergency fund, EEE Account, House fund, Vacation fund, car fund, and laptop fund.
- Start 2 new funds for Business Equipment and Dental Work.
- Our Insurances are coming due. Pay off #1 & #2.
- Catch up with all paperwork for business. o_O
At least we aren't using any credit cards. :)