Trying to stay focused on several things at once is difficult, and my wee little brain gets all swarmed with things I'm trying to remember. Thank goodness I write mostly everything down and/or put them on my blog so I can see them every day.
So this is where I'm at today with some goals:
- 10 pound challenge: I've lost 1 pound. I have eliminated almost all salt from my diet, increased fruit, veggie & water intake. But I haven't exercised. Let's see if the 1 pound stays lost or it finds it's way back home to my rear end.
- Emergency Fund: with only 39 days to go, I'm unsure if I'll make it to the $500. With $63.00, I'm 12.6% of the way there. Money will find it's way into this account if it kills me. :)
- My sealed pot is collecting little bits of change here & there. I'm actually hoping to fill it.
- I did start an Etsy shop, but am procrastinating putting anything in it. Must. Do. Soon.
- I printed out my Big Book, and have started filling it out. Lots of info to compile still.
My biggest stress right now is about our housing situation.I'm not comfortable sharing the whole situation, but suffice it to say we could be moving at the end of next month. We could have some very rocky times ahead of us.
My girl has a PD day today, so I'm bringing her with me and Cub to playgroup this morning. We have a bunch of running around to do after, so it should be an exciting day.
How are you doing with your monthly goals and challenges?