Friday, January 7, 2011

My Spending this week

I totally failed at tracking my spending this week. I can think of a few things that I spent money on (and likely shouldn't have).

Parking ~ over $27.00; unavoidable, must pay for parking at the hospital
Gifts ~ about $50; bought little things for the new baby and a new pair of slippers for the new mommy
Takeout ~ $100.00; buying coffee and sandwiches at hospital, and one expensive meal for 4 adults at Wendy's
Cellphone ~ $90; made an extra payment because apparently I'm somehow behind


That's all I can think of for now, but I'll likely revise it as I think of more things.

Went to hospital yesterday (for the last time, thankfully) and found free parking! Well, almost free. The metered parking on the side street had a few open spots, and the one I picked happened to still have time on the meter. I plopped in an additional 50 cents to bump the time up to 2 hours.

I spent about $9.00 on a sandwich and a half litre of strawberry milk for my son & I to share at lunchtime while we waited for DD1 and GS to be ready to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment