Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm excited to get together tonight with our London Gail Club. We are doing a bit of a Christmas/Holiday recap, talking about what went well with our budgets, er, spending plans, and what needs improvement. We'll also be discussing our 2011 Goals. See ours here: http://eboolifejourney.blogspot.com/p/financial-goals-for-2011.html .

I picked up a number of books from the library that I want to read this month, as well as a few of my own. some of them are more inspirational, and others are personal finance books, to get me in the groove again with our money.

Today feels like its the first day after the 'holidays' for me as we have DD2 here this week and last week went crazy with my grandson being born and all that.

I was hoping for a no spend day today, but that's likely not going to happen. The car needs to be filled with gas, so that Hubby can drive to Niagara Falls to pick up our grandson's other grandmother and bring her to London so she can meet the little guy.

I'm hoping that some of our outstanding invoices from the business will be paid sooner rather than later, so I can actually put some money in some of our savings accounts this month, instead of just paying off bills. I know there will be no way I can put $300 into the RRSP account this month, but I'd like to make a deposit of $100 at the very least.

No comments:

Post a Comment