Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's All Quiet Around This Here Blog

I haven't been posting as much as I would like to lately. Whoever said that life is what happens while you're busy making other plans wasn't kidding!

I had a sick little guy last week, then I took ill on the weekend, so a lot of things didn't get done that I wanted to have done. Good thing I was so far ahead on the declutter challenges! I babysat little grandcub on the 14th for his mommie & daddie so they could spend some alone time. :) (Hubby and I don't celebrate Valentine's. It's just not us.) Work has had some interesting twists and turns for me, so I haven't even thought about tackling my kitchen as of yet. The hand written card I was going to send out is still unwritten and the mountain of laundry is threatening to take over the hallway. *sigh*

Life is happening to me, so it seems with all the evolving that is going on. I'm not able to share most of it for now, but when I can, boy will you hear all about it. It's all good though. I've just having to learn and adapt to it as we go along. I just hope that the dust settles soon.

Hope you all are having a fantastic week!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooo not fair, your post really leaves us hanging Eboo! Some peace and quiet is good but too bad it sometimes takes being sick to get some! I am SOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to a long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everyone is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete