Breakfast x 7 days
Lunch x 7 days
Dinner x 8 days
Hmm...we will have at least 3 adults, 2 tweenagers, 1 toddler and 1 infant to think about who each eat minimally 3 times per day.
List of Foodstuffs to Bring:
- Coffee, sugar, cream...I will not survive the week without it.
- Cereal, oatmeal, eggs, bacon, bread, hash browns, yogurt, tomatoes, cucumber, cheese....typical breakfast stuff
- Bread, lunch meats, cheese slices, condiments, veggies, fruits....lunch will mostly be make your own
- Chicken breasts, steaks, hamburgs, hot dogs, pork chops, ground beef, onions, taco fix ins, rice, salad stuff, more veggies, potatoes, buns, applesauce, salt & pepper.....we don't have a BBQ and there is one at the cottage, so I think we'll be using that a lot
- Brita water filter jug and individual refillable water bottles.
- Booze....we're not big drinkers, but I will have some coolers and beer to have at night.
- Snacks....kids will want s'mores and chips to munch on occasionally.
- Dish soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothpaste, t.p., sunscreen, mosquito repellent, & aloe vera for the sunburns
I have a $750 budget for the cottage. $200 will be to pay half of the rental, $250 for food & booze budget, and $300 for entertainment and dinner out 1 night. And ice cream! :)
Jeez....I haven't included gas in there anywhere.....it can't probably come out of entertainment cuz I can't for see spending $300 on entertainment. There really isn't that much to do around the cottage.
I've managed to get someone to take over my business for that week, so I can actually relax and enjoy my leisure time for once. I plan on parking my rear end on the beach each and every day for awhile. I'm sure there is at least a million things that I'm not thinking of, but I'll worry about it then.
I have a very busy day ahead of me today. I should get to it.
Have a great day everyone.