Sunday, June 26, 2011

My apologies

I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting as much as I usually do. I've become very busy with life and work, and I only get a limited amount of time on the computer these days. I start writing posts, and have to stop before they are finished, so I don't post them. I'm hoping that later this week, I'll be able to finish them up and get them posted.

Let me leave this for you. I snapped this pic from hubby's work parking lot the other morning. A double rainbow is something I had never seen before. I do hope it shows up in the picture.



Here are some pictures I'd like to share with you also.





I only managed a few pics on Aboriginal Day, but they give you the idea of the beautiful dancing we watched in the park that day.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics of the dancers!! The outfits are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete