The following links are some of the blogs I read daily, and who regularly pop over here to read my ramblings. Enjoy.
- Sharon blogs at Mid Life Mom Musings shares her experiences of spending less but not sacrificing living.
- NDChic writes at NDChic'sCents chronicling her dealings with money, debt and all things between.
- It's Me Sam blogs about life and money over at An Ostrich Named Sam.
- Jessie blogs about her upcoming wedding among other things to do with money over at Jessie's Money and Jordan's Too.
- Jane at Life Begins At Retirement, who lives in the same area as I do, writes with enthusiasm about life and money.
- One of my personal faves is Beks, who blogs at Blogging Away Debt. her sense of humour just cracks me up!