- Gramma getting kids pictures at Mal-Mart yesterday and taking us out for dinner
- Sending direct deposit info for government payments to biz
- Making it to playgroup 4/5 days
- seeing my niece and great-nephew at playgroup
- Finishing another book
- having sneaky little increases in debt total
- Cub's meltdown at playgroup today
- not paying down more debt than we have
- not sending out business invoices faster
- actually worrying about bills this month
All in all, it's been a good week. I've managed to get a handle on some of the stuff I've been needing to do. I'm slowly working my way through the knitted items needed for the "Made With Love Swap". I'm going to venture into the kitchen today with my daughter to make a recipe I've never tried before.
Hopefully, it'll be a nicer weekend weather wise, and I can make it out for a couple of walks.
Happy Weekend everyone!