I am fortunate enough to have been given this honour twice now. Thanks to fellow bloggers at The Quest to be Financially Abundant and It's Me, Sam for giving me this award.
There are rules to receiving and accepting this award.
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and Paste the Award to your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the word and love to other bloggers.
5. Have Fun!!
With that said, here are my top five picks:
1. We May Be Poor, But We Are Happy : Judy blogs about her money and her sometimes hectic life. A sandwich generation gal who has a lot going on. I love checking in with her daily to see what shenanigans she's up to.
2. Digging Out and Up : Cassie blogs about her budget challenges and life in general. I love the tone of her posts, and I'm sure you'll enjoy them too.
3. Slay The Monster : B-Kat is slaying her mortgage and showing her progress to the world! It's been great to watch her progress. I'm so looking forward to reading this one through to the end.
4. A True Undertaking : My friend writes this blog anonymously, but I do know her in real life. She's a jack of all trades kind of gal, with big ambitions and a new baby daughter. She honest and caring, and I love all that she writes about.
5. Debt can kiss off! : Taylor is a new-ish blogger (7 months and counting) and blogs about beating down her debt and her and the hubby live their dreams.
I realised while making this blog that some of my favourites have already gotten the Liebster award from another blogger, so I made sure to include some blogs that I love that haven't already gotten one. I also realised that most of my favourite bloggers are women. I look forward to reading these (and many other) blogs every single day. Even if the posts aren't that frequent. :)
Over the last year, I've come to feel friendship from the blogging community. I've been involved in a couple of swaps, and have had personal emails from a few bloggers as well. I know there are folks in the world who would say that online friendships aren't true friendships, but I would disagree. Some of you reading this blog know more about me as a person than some of my own family. I value the friendships I have made this past couple of years, and I want you all to know I'm glad to have met you all.
Do me a favour, and check out the blogs I have nominated for this award, and spread the love.
Thanks again to It's Me, Sam and Finding My Way for your nominations. I'm grateful for your friendships.