Here's a list of actions I'll be taking to reduce our expenditures:
- go to the bank and temporarily stop RRSP, RESP and House downpayment contributions.
- calling cellphone provider and reducing plans to something more affordable.
- make a freezer and cupboard inventory; we need to eat what we have to reduce grocery costs.
- inventory items that can be sold to list on Kijijii and other sites.
- list items on Kijijii; have already started with two.
I'll be going over my invoicing tomorrow to see how much money that I am owed from various companies, as well as making sure that I pay any outstanding invoices from my business. I'd like to get as close to a clean slate as I can, before we start feeling the pinch of living on one income.