This week I've seen:
- a migrating flock of what at first I thought was Canada Geese. I looked skyward to see beautiful white birds in flight. I'm still not sure if they were Tundra Geese or Trumpeter Swans, of which both have been spotted in Southern Ontario.
- a westbound truck on the 401, loaded to the hilt with freshly cut Christmas trees, on their way to new homes for the holidays.
- red-tailed hawks; lots of them - some in flight, some perched on the highest branches of trees along the 401.
- across the river in Detroit, a huge building that had lights that were shaped like an enormous Christmas Tree.
- two four-year old friends greet each other with a hug before walking to school together.
Sometimes, you have to be mindful of the beauty that surrounds us every day.