December Mini-Goals, 2012
- Add $279.50 to any one of my RRSP accounts. This will round up my contributions for the year to a full $1200.
- Add $100 to the Emergency fund. Slow and steady wins the race.
- Add $50 to the Emergency Essential Expenses Account.
- Set aside $400 for the new van payment.
- Pay $200 toward Income Tax owing.
- Get $1000 RSP loan from bank.
- Open TFSA account at CIBC for accelerating van payments and adding to house down payment fund.
- Get credit report and score so that I can do yearly update.
- Add DD2's account to my 'bill list' to do online transfers for her savings account.
- Pay off $79 owing on credit card by due date, Dec. 20/12.
- Must keep adding to my RRSP. I have no company pension available to me when I will be ready to retire, so I have to do this for future me.
- I can focus on the emergency Fund now with other things off my plate now.
- This is our 'Life Backup Plan' if Hubby or I were to lose a steady source of income. It needs to have a lot more money in it.
- Yes, we bought a new van. It's pretty, and beautiful, and shiny and new. And expensive. And necessary. No regrets.
- I will get this bill down every month and pay it off. I'm aiming for 2013 year end.
- For credit history improvement purposes. I know I can borrow this amount and pay off within a year. :)
- Already done. :)
- In the works.
- Need to do this so I can transfer her monthly allowance to her own account.
- Start the new year off without any CC debt. :)
Do you have any goals for December?