Monday, January 14, 2013

I can reply on comments now

Some days, I don't feel so smart. I have been trying to figure out for the last month or so how to have a 'reply' feature on my blog comments. Until the other day, this feature has eluded me.

I know it had to be something rather easy to do, because lots of bloggers have this feature. It's just that I wasn't one of them.

It will come as no surprise to anyone who knows me that I am somewhat technically challenged. I lurve my electronics, but somehow, someway, I manage to mess up the most basic stuff. Simple stuff. Like being able to reply to a comment from a blog visitor.

It took me near tow flipping hours Sunday morning to figure it out. Blogger tends to have rather idiot-proof set-up and instructions, but 'reply' was one of those things I just could not figure out. So I went back to the beginning of the instructions (like a moron), and read through until I found what I was looking for. Two measly clicks. That's all it took for me to be able to thread conversations with you all.

I've already replied to some comments, and will be doing more in the next week or so. Now, I won't promise that I'll reply to every single comment I get, but I will be replying when I feel the need.

Thanks Blogger for making a college educated woman feel like a dumb-bunny. :)

4 comments:

  1. I have the same problem; I am more a "show me" type person, then a "read & figure it out" type.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work for a technology company & still have technical challenges! Don't feel bad. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Yah well...least you got it now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding me? Trust me dont feel bad I constantly forget what my login and password is in order to have the privilege of commenting on your blog...lol ;)

    ReplyDelete