- we drove to Etobicoke to have our 'Money Rules' book autographed by Gail Vaz - Oxlade.
- paid off the balance on the credit card for the month
- went to the bank to see Suzy, and get her to set up (and fix) monthly and bi-weekly transfers to RRSP, RESP and Down payment fund
- drove to Sarnia, Ontario and back for work
- jumped ahead on my 52 Week Savings Challenge and got all the deposits for January done
- went back to the bank and got accounts set up for Hubby so both of us will have access to everything (in preparation of him closing his TD accounts)
- took the plunge and added Hubby as joint on all my accounts, and he added me on his
- kept kids home from school Friday, even though it wasn't until 8 a.m. that I knew for certain that schools were open ((Elementary teachers strike/walk-outs and/or protests)
- managed to get two loads of laundry done (folded even!)
- went to Windsor, Ontario to see Bill Engvall do his stand-up routine
- spent the night at Ceasars Windsor casino and spent time with our best friends
- DD2 went to the first rehearsal/group meeting with Western Young Winds program
- DD1 went and enrolled in adult education classes (a step toward getting her HS diploma)
- I walked with Cub to school 4/5 days this week
- I spent some time knitting my cowl (need more of this!)
- spent lots of time with Hubby talking about the budget - savings goals and bills
I think I'll spend the day at home today, doing more laundry and maybe venturing as far as the grocery store. It's been a busy but productive week. I'm going to aim for 4 blog posts this week, other than this one.
How was your week?